Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DotD forum for the guild Prayer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian for Officer

Go down 
3 posters

Should I become an officer?
Yes
Brian for Officer I_vote_lcap90%Brian for Officer I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
No
Brian for Officer I_vote_lcap10%Brian for Officer I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Brian
Admin

Brian for Officer Empty
PostSubject: Brian for Officer   Brian for Officer EmptyMon Jul 30 2012, 09:38

Hiya! I'm Brian and I have been with the guild for a few months now. I am an active player and generally log in every day, particularly at work and I have been levelling up quickly and I am currently level 323.

I am looking to add myself as an officer as a result of the Celeano post where we should summon lots of these raids for farming purposes and I feel someone else with the ability to create the raids would be reasonably helpful.

I am always happy to help out and give my opinion on things and I have hopefully been a useful member of the guild so far and becoming an officer would let me help out that little bit more!
Back to top Go down
Skysoldier
Admin
Skysoldier

Brian for Officer Empty
PostSubject: ...   Brian for Officer EmptyFri Aug 03 2012, 13:24

Well no one is actually giving feedbacks about this guy so I can't really just randomly give out votes.. However, he does look like a active player and there should be someone of full time active celeno summoner (Oh, a job created?) so I'll give a vote...
Back to top Go down
Marius
Admin
Marius

Brian for Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian for Officer   Brian for Officer EmptyFri Aug 03 2012, 15:16

I swear, this "new-comments" thingy on the side of the forums are bugged. Did not see this before now. I have seen you very active, Brian! Welcome to the officers :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brian for Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian for Officer   Brian for Officer Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian for Officer
Page 1 of 1