Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DotD forum for the guild Prayer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introdusing Zambo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zambo
Grune's Grunt

introdusing Zambo Empty
PostSubject: introdusing Zambo   introdusing Zambo EmptyThu Jun 28 2012, 21:08

hello everyone i am the one u all call zambo but my i perfur ben or zambo it dosnt make a diff.... i stated playing dotd 3-4 weeks ago...(cant remamber to ong ago XD) but i had a nice guild that was had to find that helped out a lot up till the about a week ago when it was disbanded.... but i like this guild a lot better its only been a day and i all rty like the way things are done and the people in the guild thank u for letting me join.... but back to my self (here comes the boring part) i was boring in a small town in knox...... wait i dont think a life storys needed..... im a man of a 100000000 things just got out of high school from waupun wisconsin wich i got to say is one of the only states that u can c how diff the 4 sessons are...... dam off topic srry im prity sur i got adhd or something like that.... but i am one of thos people that are all ways there for my friends love computers (been using them since i was about 5) if i dont know somthing about them i can all ways find out how to do it or what it is..... i also love to go for bike rides and swimming but i think this is a lot dam i just looked up wow idk when the last time i typed this much was..... i better stop now.... ok im done.... o and I JUST LOST THE GAME Sad...... if u dont know what the game is u should wiki it or not because it mite rune the rest of ur life..... or just make u mad somtimes..... ok now im done

P.S. sincerly zambo/ben/thedarkone/wut ever flotes ur boat as long as ik ur talking to me
Back to top Go down
zambo
Grune's Grunt

introdusing Zambo Empty
PostSubject: Re: introdusing Zambo   introdusing Zambo EmptyThu Jun 28 2012, 21:09

srry about all the ranting
Back to top Go down
zambo
Grune's Grunt

introdusing Zambo Empty
PostSubject: Re: introdusing Zambo   introdusing Zambo EmptyMon Feb 11 2013, 07:01

hello everyone im srry for leaving for so long but if its ok can i come back i helped a friend get his guild started but he isnt on any more and left no one power so we all disbanded was around 150-200 when i left now 463
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introdusing Zambo Empty
PostSubject: Re: introdusing Zambo   introdusing Zambo Empty

Back to top Go down

introdusing Zambo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prayer :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: