Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DotD forum for the guild Prayer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Officer Application: Foyra

Go down 
4 posters

Should I become an Officer?
Yes
Officer Application: Foyra I_vote_lcap100%Officer Application: Foyra I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No
Officer Application: Foyra I_vote_lcap0%Officer Application: Foyra I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
foyra
Admin
foyra

Officer Application: Foyra Empty
PostSubject: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptySun Jul 08 2012, 20:45

Hiya! My name is foyra, I'm incredibly active, to the point of addiction. I'm on the computer basically all day, and have the game and forums open in tabs at all times. I have a through understanding of the game, and wrote the book on helping people. (Well the topic, but you get the idea Wink ). I'm level 247 and leveling like crazy! I'm the second most active member of the forum (Can't compete with that chatterbox LaDonna ;D ) , and do my best to get to know everybody. Being a football player, working as a team comes pretty naturally to me (something I'm sure other sport players can understand) and in the position I play communication is key. This makes me great for talking to people about what raid to summon, and setting up what time it should be summoned, what difficulty, etc.
Thanks for taking a look!
Back to top Go down
LaDonna
Admin
LaDonna

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptySun Jul 08 2012, 21:19

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://prayer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptySun Jul 08 2012, 22:52

Foyra gets my vote, if I had a vote, which I don't. How about a slice of cake instead?
Back to top Go down
foyra
Admin
foyra

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptyMon Jul 09 2012, 05:28

What kind of cake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptyMon Jul 09 2012, 05:47

Double chocolate of course. I wouldn't settle for anything less.
Back to top Go down
foyra
Admin
foyra

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptyMon Jul 09 2012, 06:25

Double Chocolate? Maybe you should be the officer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptyMon Jul 09 2012, 06:27

I'd just end up kicking people for a lack of reading skills!
Back to top Go down
Skysoldier
Admin
Skysoldier

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptyThu Jul 12 2012, 06:34

I'll give you a vote if you give me a slice of that cake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marius
Admin
Marius

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra EmptyThu Jul 12 2012, 16:00

You get my vote! There should probably be a yes/no poll at top... ill have a look at it later, right now I gotta get my pets of the daycare thingy

@@@@edit, made a poll on top. Please click yes or no if Foyra should be an officer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application: Foyra   Officer Application: Foyra Empty

Back to top Go down

Officer Application: Foyra
Page 1 of 1